Put Your Music Player on Shuffle and List the First Ten Songs That Play

Here with Day Ten a little late, huh?

BUT, by the time you're reading this, it will officially  be November First!

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF NANOWRIMO, GUYS!


I'm going to keep today's answer short, to see if I can't knock out a few hundred words on the first day!

Put Your Music Player on Shuffle and List the First Ten Songs That Play:


  1. Fully Alive (Acoustic Version), By FlyLeaf
  2. Erase This. By Evanescence
  3. Car Radio, By Twenty One Pilots
  4. Our God's Alive, By Andy Cherry
  5. Desperate, By Decyfer Down
  6. Here With Me, By Plumb
  7. Live It Out, By Abandon 
  8. The End, By The Classic Crime
  9. Miracle, By Mike Mains
  10. Bohemian Rhapsody, By Queen


So there are the first Ten songs that play. This is from my Playlist titled 'Emotions' which has practically everything under the sun, for any random emotion I need.

 Each of my books has their own Playlist for when I'm writing them, mostly filled with Classical/New Age that fits. If I can see a scene in my head when I hear the song, then it goes into that Playlist.

What's the first ten songs that play on YOUR Playlist? What's your favorite song?

Thanks for Reading, and be sure to check back tomorrow!

Happy Late Halloween!







up