Your Opinion About Your Appearance and How Comfortable You Are With It

So, am I the only one in love with this wonderful weather? Have I mentioned I love Fall?

Anyway, welcome to Defying Impossible with another Writer-blog Question!

Today is day 13, so let's continue, shall we?

Your Opinion About Your Appearance and How Comfortable You Are With It

Well, I know that most girls hate how they look--They want to look like someone else, someone prettier, someone better than they are, but that's impossible because you are the prettiest you can be. You're not someone else, so stop comparing yourself.

I like my appearance. Sometimes, like everyone, I go through a time or two when I'm feeling really self conscious about how I look, but those days always fade and overall--I enjoy being me.

I like that I'm not tall, but not really short where I have to stare up at people all the time. I'm comfortable in my appearance, most of the time, and other times I smack myself out of it fairy quickly.

I just think people put way too much authority into appearances. It's just a look--just a vessel for the REAL you. Does it really matter so much?

We are not our appearances, so I think everyone should stop judging by looks, stop trying to make themselves look better, because nothing is more perfect than a truly happy person who is happy with you they are.

Thanks for reading, and have a wonderful day!

up