Day 24, 25, 26, and 27 in the Writers-Blog Challenge!

I'm back from my awesome Writers Retreat of awesomeness!

(I know--you just missed me SO much, right?)

Out on the porch I decided
to ride the rocking horse
while writing.
Over the whole weekend, I got perhaps 15k words written, giving me a total word count of 40k words!

This is how I do Camp-Fires!
Yes, only 10,000 more words to go until I complete NaNoWriMo's goal! Though I have only just reached the halfway point in the actual PLOT, so I will more than likely be going a bit over.

 It was a wonderful time off with some wonderful friends, and I'm so glad I got to go!

And now, I have day 24, 25, 26, and 27 in the Writers-Blog Challenge to answer!




Day 24:

Five Words/Phrases That Make You Laugh

  1. Tater. It just makes me laugh.
  2. Wonky. Heheheheh.
  3. Flail.
  4. Snort.
  5. Kerfuffle.
 Day 25:

Something You're Currently Worrying About

There IS one thing I'm worrying about, but it will be resolved at the end of the night, so don't fear.

Want to know what it is?

You'll have to wait until tomorrow for the grand reveal!

Day 26:

Things You Like and Dislike About Yourself

I'm sure I've stated this many times before: I'm happy with who I am.

Though, sometimes I dislike about myself that I get to feeling small. Many people and especially Authors do this, I think. Get to thinking about the whole big world and think: "How could I possibly make a difference?"

I used to feel small a whole bunch, but through my writing I've become better at speaking my mind and being my own person, and not worrying about little things. I guess you could say the bravery of my characters has sort of leaked off onto me.

But overall, I'm secure in who I am.

Day 27:

A Quote You Try to Live By

"Do or do not. There is no try."-Yoda.

Yes, I have taken my life advice from a little green dude, but I firmly believe the smaller voices have bigger things to say.

I use this quote in every area on my life, and when you put it into a decision of "Do it or don't, there is no in between", it makes the answer much easier.

I never want to go halfway. Everything in my life I do it all, the best I could possibly do it, or not at all.

What about you? What are your favorite words or your favorite quote? Share in the comments!

Thanks for reading!




up