Favorite Animal, Food, and Sport

Day Fifteen, anyone?

Favorite Animal, Food, and Sport

I found it's odd that these three questions were put into the same day, because, really, what do the three even have in common?

But, anyway;

Favorite Animal:

I have a ton of favorite Animals, but I'll try to narrow it down to just my five absolute favorites:

  1. Ducks. Seriously, that just waddle around and make cute noises. How can I resist?
  2. Cats/Kittens. Yes, you saw it coming, right?
  3. Red Panda's, followed shortly by regular Panda's.
  4. Baby Piggies. I'm not sure if I have the same undying love for grown Pigs, but I do know it is certainly present when there are babies involved.
  5. Deer. They're just so adorable.
Favorite Food:

Macaroni and Cheese, forever and always. Followed shortly by Strawberries, Chocolate, and Chocolate covered Strawberries!

Favorite Sport:

Sitting on the couch.

But seriously though, I don't 'do' sports. They make my head hurt and bore me entirely.

What is your Favorite Food? Sport? Animal?

Thanks for reading, and I hope you're all having a wonderful November!

up