NEWS REVEAL!/Somewhere You'd Like to Move to or Visit

OKAY GUYS.

Before today's Writer-Blog Question is answered...

I can finally share with you the super secret awesome news!

*Drumroll....Intense Lighting*

I have been asked to write, and have delivered, a guest Blog Post on Julie Musil's Blog about anti-heroes!

*Confetti blasts... Explosions... Happy dances*

The post will be up on her Blog TOMORROW, featuring little old me rambling my face off about my favorite characters--anti-heroes.

She was a really great joy to work with, and I hope you stop over there on her Blog, because she has some really awesome stuff!

So... I'm really sort of terrified and excited and nervous and laughing uncontrollably at the thought of it going out into the world tomorrow. I'll be sure to attach a Link to it the minute it's posted, and I hope you all like it!

And--the best part? This is a little spoiler for other things I have planned, coming perhaps sometime in December/ January! But, Shhh! Spoilers...

And NOW:

Day 28:

Somewhere You'd Like to Move to or Visit

It might seem a little odd, but I really want to visit Florida.

The weird part is that I'm not CRAZY about beaches, nor do I even know anything about the place to make me interested, besides the fact that I was born there.

THAT, and Venice, Italy, of course. Maybe some place like Rio, as well.

Oh, and London!

...Safe to say--I have many place I would love to visit, and would love to travel the world if I had the money!

Where would you like to visit? What's your favorite place to be?

Thank you all for reading, and I'll see you back here tomorrow!

up