Things You Want to Say to Bullies/Mean People

I'm here with Day Five of the Writers-Blog Challenge!

Today's question is:

Things You Want to Say to Bullies/Mean People?

Oh, boy...

This is a tricky question for me, because, honestly, I'm not one of those 'Get in your face and tell you what-for' type of people. I believe in embracing your hurt feelings, and the stupidity of some people, but staying silent and sending out a quiet Prayer.

Yes, I Pray all the time for my enemies, as the Bible says:

"bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you."- Luke 6:28

That's one of my favorite Verses, that I try to live by daily.

But, that doesn't mean there aren't quite a few things I want to say for Bullies and rude people, but that doesn't mean I would ever say them.

No, not that I'm being a coward. Trust me, I would love to speak freely with my mind sometimes--but, then, would I be any better than they are?

If I went around judging and talking without thinking, am I not doing the same thing I hate about them?

Besides, I think insults, swear words, arguments, ect. is just the outcome of a weak mind trying to make a strong statement. 

I believe in valid points; all things that come from your mouth should be thought through first, and then be backed up with proof and emotions. If you go around yelling and kicking, absolutely nothing will become of it, besides making things worst.


If every word you ever said appeared on your skin--wouldn't you be more careful with how you speak?

So, I think Bullies and mean people are just what comes out of misguided souls, who are incredibly lost. 

No one was born obnoxious or rude. Bullies aren't born--they are made from broken heroes.

People who find joy in other peoples pain, people who like to put other down to make themselves feel better--This is just a twisted heart originally made like mine and yours.

Let's face it--everyone can be a bully sometimes. some people don't mean to, but at one point or another, accidents happen.

But to choose to Bully is completely different. It is a sad, low thing to make a choice to insult someone, back-stab someone, mistreat someone, abuse someone, make-fun of someone...

Bullying and mean people are, to me, one of the saddest things in the World, but really, it's everywhere.

Friends become enemies, enemies become Villains--It's hard to find friends and it's hard to stay positive in a world full of negative, twisted beings.

But if you just keep praying for you enemies--THAT, my friends, is the only thing that will ever make a difference.

I know many people who suffer from Bullies and the mean, nastiness of people, and I know there are many, many more out there, and all I can say is this:

Keep your head up and your courage strong. Do not let petty people get in the way of living your life the beautiful, joyful way it was intended to be lived. Learn lessons from these Bullies and move on. And most important of all--Smile, because you have God on your side.

How do YOU deal with Bullying?

Thanks for Reading, and be sure to check back tomorrow!


up