Five Thing You Look For in Friends

Hello All!

I just got back from St. Louis today, from a wonderful meet and greet/Book signing with Shannon Messenger!

I'm so honored to have gotten to spend nearly two hours talking to her about anything and everything. She was everything I hoped she could be, and more. She writes wonderful books, and she's an even more wonderful person!

If you EVER get a chance to meet her, DO IT. If you don't, you're missing out on meeting one of the nicest, most creative people in the world.!

And NOW, onto the first post of my Thirty Day Writers-Blog Challenge! 

*Happy Dance*

Question number ONE is:

Five Things You Look For in Friends

This isn't a question I've ever really contemplated before, considering I like to think of everyone as a friend, but...

First Way, I'd say, is to be a nice person. Because, really, that's what matters most to me. No, this doesn't mean be perfect or never make mistakes, but to have a positive outlook on life, and to be friendly even under stressful circumstances. I like to hang around nice people, to encourage me to also be unconditionally nice.

Second Way: I especially like people who have good Grammar/good concept of spelling, though this isn't necessarily a MUST. I like people who put effort into even the little things like spelling and grammar.

Third Way: They need to be fun! My friends can't be those kind that don't like to be stupid and ridiculous. I look for friendly, fun friends!

Fourth Way: I look for people who are themselves. People who don't have multiple masks they wear in front of different people. Someone who is happy to be themselves.

Fifth Way: I can't think of a last one! I honestly like anyone, no matter who they are or what they're like. Unless the person's a total jerk/a murderer/a creeper/ect. chances are we'll get along nicely!

What do you look for in a friend? 

Thanks for reading, and check back tomorrow for another answer!












up