Top Three Thursday: Favorite TV Shows!

Uhm, okay, geez, this post is quite a bit behind because I got home incredibly late.

But like we found a lost puppy, so that's like the best excuse ever, right?

Anyway:

Looking for some awesome new TV Shows to get addicted to?

This is the post for you!

I'm going to list my Top Three favorite obsessions that show on the Television, 1st being my absolute favorite.

Let's get to it!:

            1.Favorite TV Show Number One: Teen Wolf
           
               Yes yes yes I know don't hate me!

Some people absolutely hate this show or absolutely love it and I, obviously, am one of the latter.

This is my own little show that I consider a bit of a guilty pleasure--it makes me laugh and makes me cry and I adore the characters like nobodies business. I just finished Part One of Season Three, and I'm dying for Part Two! 

I highly recommend this show if you like cute, funny TV Shows. Once you get past the first few episodes, you won't be able to stop. I couldn't, anyway, though I didn't want to.

           2.Favorite TV Show Number Two: Sherlock

              Of course!

Sherlock is just almost even with Teen Wolf, because I love it with that much of a burning passion.

I adore Sherlock Holmes, and this show is like a dream come true for me. I love absolutely everything about it, basically.

GO WATCH IT NOW IF YOU HAVEN'T.

          3.Favorite TV Show Number Three: Supernatural
 
            This was a really hard one.

I have so many other's but Supernatural just has to take the spot of Number Three.

I'm not a big fan of creepy stuff--like AT ALL--but with the support of my mom and my sister, and watching the super creepy ones in the daytime, I fell swiftly in love with the characters and the idea of the stories in each season. I find my similarities to Dean a little ridiculous, but I'm proud of it, okay?

And so there are my top three.

Already seen these, or they don't sound interesting?

Fine, I shall make a list below of my other obsessions, because I have a TON:


  • Doctor Who (Like who isn't?)
  • Psych (This is a really hilarious show that I lovez!)
  • Merlin (Ah, Merlin! I miss this show.)
  • SmallVille (Haven't finished all of the Seasons, but I love it!)
  • My Little Pony (Don't judge okay it's rude.)
  • Shugo Chara (Some epic Anime Show you've probably never ever heard of.)
  • Clannad (Another one of those Anime Show's you've never heard of. Fetch the tissues, for this one.)
  • Robin Hood (Gah, I loved this show!)
  • Once Upon a Time (I've recently fallen behind, but I hope to catch back up soon!)


And I know there must be more, but this is all I can think of at the moment!

Have you watched any of these shows? Oh my gosh let's totally jump up and down in the Comments!

Quick Camp NaNoWriMo Update!: I've decided what I'm going to write a day late, but still plenty of time, right?

I'm so excited to dive in deep with this book!

How are you doing so far?

Thanks for reading, and have a great Thursday!





up