April Plans


So, as many of you well know, I will be participating in Camp NaNoWriMo this April (I hope you will be joining me?), which, naturally, means I will be writing my face off in order to reach 50k in the course of one Month, which, again naturally, means I will not have as much time for Blogging as I would like.

I planned out this April on my Calender, trying to see if I couldn't fit a normal schedule in there on some days, but there's simply no way to write really great, quality posts that you need while my brain is drowning in so many words and late night and Coffee and Chocolate.

So, I WILL be posting--I am pre-writing some Reviews I've gotten behind on, and will post those throughout the Month, along with some Updates and Top Three Thursdays so, all in all, a pretty full Month ahead, but I just wanted to give you guys a little insight on what to expect.

To be honest, I'm a bit panicked at the moment--I have one day left until April 1st and I haven't even decided which Novel I will be working on!

I currently have three--YES, THREE--ideas that could be potential Novels, but I can't pick between them! I'm sure most of it has to do with this little problem I mentioned here, so I'm just all over the place.

One Novel I've over-thought way too much to the point that I've rather boxed myself in (I've tried re-planning this idea at least four times now.), the second Novel I haven't thought out enough (And this is fine with me, but usually I like to had at least a Point A to Point B.), and the Third Novel is just merely a flicker of an idea.

So each one I could probably salvage, but each is COMPLETELY different from the last, and I'm not sure what I'm in the mood to write next.

So, all dramatics aside, I'll decide and I will overcome and I will write this April, whether I hit 50k or not!

Also, I'm sure I'll be posting regularly over on all the places Defying Impossible is TAKING OVER THE INTERNETZ, so make sure to hit Like, Follow, Subscribe, ect, at THESE places!

My Facebook

My Twitter

My Tumblr

My GoodReads

My Pinterest

My DeviantArt

Thanks for Reading, and happy NaNo-ing!

up