Top Three Thursday: Books!

I'm here with another Top Three Thursday!

Today I'm going to list my Top Three favorite Books, so this should be incredibly difficult, but let's see what happens, shall we?


Now, you guys obviously know I read like nobodies business. If I don't constantly have a book in my hand, you know I'm crying on the inside. I love books. I love reading. I just. Words.


Anyway, I read, A LOT, and I've loved every single book I've ever read in one way or another (Except for that ONE book, but I don't like to think about that.).


So I'll begin, book Number One being the absolute favorite, the second being the second, ect. You get the idea.:



  1. Favorite Book Number One: The Darkest Minds, by Alexandra Bracken.
          Let me explain to a thing about this book.

It's awesome. I honestly love it, but until I found myself writing it above, I had never realized it was my FAVORITE favorite book, but, now that I wrote it, I find that it's true.

I seriously love this book.

(You can read my ridiculously fangirling Review on GoodReads HERE. Add it to your To-Read Shelf while you're at it!)

     2. Favorite Book Number Two: Clockwork Princess, by Cassandra Clare.

         You knew it was coming.

I adore this book in  terribly unhealthy way, but I have no shame over it what-so-ever.

I love the first two with all of my heart, but the third and final one owns a very special place.

(This is also the book that I finished reading at five in the morning and cried into my pillow for a few hours and then stared out the window all hollow like watching the sun rise because I had soaked my pillow through and my brain was melting.)

So if you haven't already discovered the world of Shadow Hunters, you really must. MUST I SAY!

     3. Favorite Book Number Three: Cress, by Marissa Meyer.

         Alright, so this was a hard one.

I absolutely love all of the books in this series, but the third and newest one, Cress, takes the prize.

Not only has Cress become one of my favorite characters of all time, but her and Captain Thorne might just be my favorite Fictional pairing like EVER.

I love all of Marissa Meyers books, and am proud to say I'm a total Lunartic

So, there are my Top Three favorite Books! 

Just know that this was very hard to choose!

What's YOUR Top Three favorite Books? Have you ever read any of these?


Also, don't forget to check my newest Super-Short Review of Shatter Me, by Tahereh Mafi on my GoodReads HERE.

Now I'm onto reading Let the Storm Break, by Shannon Messenger, and I'm dying of excitement!

(Read my past Blog Post celebrating Let the Storm Break HERE!)

Thanks for reading!




up