Top Three Thursday: Places to Read!


Sorry today's post is up so late! Spent all night prettying up the books on my shelf.

How pretty are they, you might ask? Please, do stare:



This is just the tops one's, but aren't they lovely? I just sit and stare all the time.

Anyway, today I want to talk about my Top Three places to read!




                     1. In my room

Preferably buried underneath ten blankets on my bed with music playing or in silence. Though honestly my number one time to read is right before I go to sleep.

                     2. In the car

Because my family usually has the radio on or they're talking, so it's the perfect time for me to slip away and knock out a chapter or so.

                      3. Anywhere and everywhere

I couldn't even come up for a third one.

I can literally read anywhere. I don't really need any specific setting.

I've read walking down sidewalks or in the car or in a crowded room or alone with only a book light.

I know people that must be alone, must have silence, must not be interrupted, ect, and this is fine, though I can not pretend to relate to people that are like this.

It might be because I spent my whole life with two older, noisy siblings and just grew up learning how to tune out the chaos around me, or maybe it's just because I can easily focus on one thing, or maybe all of the books I read are just so good that it doesn't matter if the world is falling apart, I still couldn't put it down!

Whatever it may be, I always carry a book with me--not just because it makes me feel safer and more comfortable, but also because if there a pause in my day, out comes the book to read a page or two.

What about you? Do you need to be in silence? Or can you be in a crowd of people and still get int he zone of another world?

Thanks for reading, and check back Saturday for a book review of "The Evolution of Mara Dyer", by Michelle Hodkin!





up