NANOWRIMO? NANOWRIMO!


THAT'S RIGHT!

NaNoWriMo is upon us, fellow writers, and now we must buy all of the chocolate, apple cider, and tissues to catch our lonely little tears for this month.

HOHBOY.

Last night at Midnight, really exhausted, I managed to write 1,00 words, which I am just not happy with, but I simply passed out.

BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M WRITING THIS FOR.

I'm writing this post to say that I PLAN to make and upload a video to my Youtube Channel every day throughout November talking about writing, my stats, my process, and a bunch of ridiculous ramblings because my brain is already overflowing and dead at the same time.

WHAT SAY YOU? THIS IS GOING TO BE INSANE

But so is writing 50k in one month, so.

First video will arrive late tonight!

HERE is the link to my Youtube page, and make sure to give me a follow to watch all of the upcoming videos, and have fun awatchin' all of my past videos!

SEE YOU THEN! <3



up