Thank you, Viewers!

So--I'm aware I've been completely absent lately, as if I've been wiped off the face of the planet, but I am here to assure you that hasn't happened...

Or has it...?

But, anyway, I've just been busy with about every other thing on my life, and, sadly, Blogging has naturally taken the backseat when it comes to my top priorities.

This is, indeed, a pretty terrible thing, because I really enjoy rambling on here and what-not, but, alas, some things are just more important.

But; I have good news!

I'm planning something really exciting coming up before Christmas, and I will let you know exactly what after details are sorted, but I am incredibly excited for it, so I hope you will be, too!

I also have something else running through my thought processing, but it will take a while for me to sort THAT secret out.

When it comes down to it--I have MANY things planned, so that means MANY things for you to be excited about!

Before I hide away to plot my short Christmas story, I want to talk about YOU for a minute

Yes, YOU!

My wonderful viewers.

Sometimes I wonder why someone would want to read anything I write on here.

I'm just a really strange person who talks way too much, thinks way too much, and writes way too much.

So, the real question here is--why should anyone follow this Blog?

Truth is--I have absolutely no idea.

I'm not able to answer that for you.

I simply consider myself a small person with big things to say, to sum it up.

Ultimately, what I'm trying to say is that I am extremely honored to have you here. Anytime one of you views my Blog, I get so excited, and I can't truly explain why.

Whether I know you in person, Viewer, or I've never met you a day in my life--welcome! And thank you tremendously for visiting!

I have been able to do great things through Defying Impossible, and I hope to continue to for years to come!

Thank you for following Defying Impossible.

*Big group hug*




up